Teachers' Day Special

 Even if there is darkness everywhere, two bright lights will always guide you to success, your parents and teachers. 


I've always wondered

that life is a game. 

where people don't have cheats 

all fighting for fame. 


In this arcade, 

I found a tutorial. 

The guide who helped me, 

to become a true warrior. 


Thank you teachers

for being there always, 

for making me stand, 

by helping all ways. 


Thank you for the love, 

and the beatings that you give. 

I won't forget your teachings, 

till the day I live. 


At this serious crisis

warriors are the medicals. 

but I salute the teachers too

who make the future sentinels. 



And all the other teachers 

the teachers I had met 

I felt a lucky fisherman

with all golden fishes in net. 


Thank you teachers

and sorry for when I made you shout, 

as I knew even after that, 

you'll be happy to clear my doubt!


HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!




#teachers #salute #Happy_Teachers'_Day #poem

Comments

Popular From this Blog

The Lost One

The Pessimist

मेरी मां